- 8 years of experience as an industrial/ manufacturing engineer.
- Bachelors of Science: Mechanical Engineering Technology, from Michigan Technical University, Masters of Science: Engineering Management, from Oakland University.
- Developed and supported assembly processes from initial concept to facility implementation.
- Designed, built, and implemented workstation layouts for safety and efficiency. Maintained Process Documentation for reference (PFMEA, Process Flow, & Standard Operations).
- Time study and GD&T Certified.
- Over 20 years experience in the automotive industry.
- Most recent CAD package is UGNX 7.5
- Design Engineer and most recent experience in injection molded Fascias.
- Experience in body panel design and has worked to resolve different packaging issues.
Senior Account Manager: Air Filtration
- Formal education
- Automotive Sales Agent heavy experience and Air, Cabin Air Filtration, Oil and Fuel Filtration products with key account responsibility to OE’s, Tier 1 Suppliers and Aftermarket
- Product and market knowledge; knows the industry well and he is well positioned to speak to your customer’s engineering community on automotive air filtration, including Cabin Air Filtration.
- Design and development of interior plastic trim and closures.
- Interface with Supplier, purchasing, studio, manufacturing, tooling, conceptual.
- Program Engineering – close out panels, chromed plastic end caps, rear door bolsters, cluster bezels, “B” pillars, quarter panels – GM Truck programs.
- Follow up tool review.
- Project Manager – tracking program timing and milestones, coordinate project workload, exterior wheel liner housings, quarter panel, “A” and “B” pillars – GM Sedan, Coupe, Convertible programs.
- Project Engineering – Chrysler Interior Trim – including product design, product testing, advanced manufacturing, program timing and milestones, deliverables.
- Interior and Exterior integration.